Wednesday, April 25, 2012

CREAMY BACON CARBONARA

OK,i want to share a recipe that I found and  my kids loved it.
                    CREAMY BACON CARBONARA
2 EGGS
1/4 CUP CREAM
1/3 CUP PARMESAN CHEESE
A PINCH OR 2 DICED PARSLEY OR DRIED(YOUR TASTE)
1/4 TSP SALT
1/2 TSP RES PEPPER FLAKES
** I DOUBLED THE RECIPE** 
1/2 LB BACON
1 SMALL ONION
3 MUSHROOMS SLICED OPTIONAL * I USED A LARGE CAN OS SLICED ONES*
1/2 LB PASTA * I USED ELBOW NOODLES* 
     
                          DIRECTIONS
Start the noodles so everything will be ready at the same time
Beat the eggs, cream, parmesan, parcely,salt and the red pepper together in a bowl. You can just use a fork.
Fry the bacon until crisp, then crumble and set aside.
Use a bit of the bacon grease to saute the onions and mushrooms until they are translucent and golden.
Drain the pasta and while it is still warm add the onions and mushrooms
then add the the cream mixture slowley so they dont become scrambled eggs and stir over low heat for a few min.
Serve with additional parmesan cheese, i also put garlic bread and a salad.
My crew LOVED it!!!!!



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment