Friday, May 11, 2012

A book to read

Ok, so I had to check what the big deal was about this book I kept hearing about "50 Shades of Gray".
I don't have a lot of time to sit and read. If I did sit and read, nothing and i mean nothing would get done, so I got the audio version. 
I liked the book, it was slow at parts and its oh so good parts. I couldn't put it down no matter how slow it got. It ended just as it got to a good part. I was like, crap that sucked it just got to a good part and ended. I hate that.
I was telling a good friend about the book and found out that she had read the book, i had to pick my mouth up off the ground. LOL  She told me that there was 2 more books, oh my. I came home and downloaded the next book, and she was right it was good. It took me like 2-3 days to get that 1 done, then the 3rd book and it was just as good as the first 2. Its not as in depth but more life than anything. 
When you here that that it helps, believe me it does. If you have no clue what im talking about you need to read the book!!! If you would like a audio copy let me know and I will hook you up.:) 
!!!!!HAPPY READING!!!!   Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment